This item features bright and colourful geometric motifs that recall the uniforms worn by horse riding jockeys. The collection is inspired by the Parade Ring, or paddock, where horses walk around as a warm-up before the race and to help racegoers pick a winner. Here the print appears on this Jackie 1961 shoulder bag.
- GG Supreme canvas with geometric print
- Brown leather trim
- Gold-toned hardware
- Green and yellow Web detachable shoulder strap
- Lining: cotton linen
- Interior: 1 open pocket and 1 zipper pocket
- This style is sold with an additional shoulder strap which can be attached to the bag with a buckle closure
- Handle: 18cm strap drop from central hole, handle with additional shoulder strap: 52cm drop from central hole
- Piston closure
- Weight: .5kg
- Small shoulder bag: W28cm x H19cm x D4.5cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 174cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.