This small Gucci Horsebit 1955 shoulder bag is crafted from orange and light blue debossed GG leather. The accessory is defined by the line's signature double ring and bar design—an equestrian-inspired detail that has become a part of Gucci's genetic code.
- Orange and light blue debossed GG leather
- Yellow leather trim
- Gold-toned hardware
- Part of the Gucci Tag selection, this product is embedded with NFC technology—an innovative way to authenticate and experience your item digitally.
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Half Horsebit detail at each side
- Each bag will ship with a small pouch containing two additional button covers that can be used to cover the exposed studs when the shoulder strap is lengthened
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Shoulder strap with snap buttons can be adjusted from a 25cm to 45cm drop
- Flap closure
- Weight: .84kg approximately
- Small size: W25cm x H18cm x D8cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 177cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.