Heritage elements are reimagined with a contemporary twist throughout The Gucci Aria collection. An emblem of Gucci's origins, bamboo has appeared throughout the House's collections since the '40s. After over eight decades, the material is paired with black leather and two interchangeable shoulder straps atop this small bag—a smooth leather version enhances the style's classic feel while the Web stripe adds logo appeal.
- Black leather
- Black bamboo hardware
- Interchangeable black leather and green and red Web straps
- Lining: leather
- Inside: 1 zip pocket; 1 open pocket with mirror
- Bamboo handles with 11cm drop
- Web strap with 47cm drop and leather with 50cm drop
- Weight: .9kg
- Small size: W21cm x H15cm x D7cm
- Made in Italy
- The first person is 171 cm tall, the second person is 180 cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.