Instantly recognisable emblems of the brand, logos enrich designs in new and unexpected ways. Behind every logo lies the tradition and value of the House, an everlasting medium one can wear again and again. Following the idea of constant change and experimentation, different iterations of the logo have been presented each collection. The jumbo GG, a new, maximalist version of the historic monogram, animates a selection of ready-to-wear and accessories for the Aria collection like this mini bag.
- Camel and ebony jumbo GG canvas
- Brown leather trim
- Antique gold-toned and bamboo hardware
- Cotton linen lining
- Inside: card holder
- Handle drop: 8cm
- Detachable strap with 55cm drop
- Weight: .445kg
- Mini size: W17cm x H12cm x D7.5cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 171cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.