The Gucci Aria collection is an exploration of the House's most emblematic codes and symbols. A member of the Beloved family, the GG Marmont is synonymous with its matelassé leather and monogram hardware. Here, the mini shoulder bag is reimagined with a new geometric take on its signature finish that combines vertical and diagonal motifs.
- Dark grey matelassé leather
- Antique silver-toned hardware
- Microfibre lining with a suede-like finish
- Double G
- Internal open pocket for larger phones
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 55cm drop or can be worn as a top handle with 30cm drop. Can also be worn cross body.
- Flap with spring closure
- This item can fit a cell phone up to W78mm x H158mm x D8mm
- The Gucci card case wallet will fit inside this product
- Weight: .6kg approximately
- Mini size: W22cm x H13cm x D6cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 175cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.