Within Gucci Aria the world of Ophidia evolves with new iterations, combining vintage inspired details with emblematic House codes. This shoulder bag is crafted from beige and ebony GG Supreme Canvas, with a distinctive white leather trim and inlaid blue and red Web stripe. A modern take on a Gucci archival belt buckle, the Double G is repurposed in a petite variation.
- Beige and ebony GG supreme canvas
- White leather trim
- Blue and red Web
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfibre lining
- Double G
- Zipper pullers with Double G charms
- Interior open pocket and smartphone pockets
- Adjustable shoulder strap with 44cm drop. Can be used as cross-body strap.
- Zipper closure
- Weight .39kg approximately
- Small size: W23.5cm x H19cm x D8cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 177cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.