The world of Ophidia evolves with the introduction of a structured mini bag with a contrasting white leather trim. First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it's been an established symbol of Gucci's heritage.
- Beige and ebony GG Supreme canvas, with white leather trim
- White leather trim
- Blue and red Web
- Microfibre lining with suede-like finish
- Attached key ring that can attach to a separate bag
- This item can fit a cell phone up to 3.1"W x 6.4"H x .3"D
- This item can fit a cell phone up to W78mm x H162mm x D8mm
- Front zipper pocket
- Interior open pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap with a 60cm drop
- Zipper closure
- The Gucci card case wallet will fit inside this product
- W17.5cm x H12cm x D5.5cm
- Weight: .3kg approximately
- Made in Italy
- The model is 171cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Store in the provided flannel bag or box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.