Supporting the House's commitment to sustainability, this pair of Gucci Tennis 1977 sneakers is part of a line of accessories and ready-to-wear made from recycled materials and trims. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House's vision for circular production. Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, Gucci Off The Grid uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials.
- Dark grey GG nylon made from ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials (from fish nets, carpets and other scraps) that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Blue and red Web
- White contrast details
- Gucci Tennis 1977 label made from recycled polyester
- GG motif at the sole
- "77" embroidery
- Rubber sole
- 20mm height
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.