The bee-a symbol first used by Gucci in the '70s-is brought back into the forefront and established as a key code of the House. The life-like design is made in metal with an aged gold finish, enriched with aged crystals at the wings. A cream resin pearl makes up the body, with the interlocking G detail at the centre.
- Metal with aged gold finish
- Crystals with aged finish
- Cream glass pearls with interlocking G
- For pierced ears
- L18mm x W15mm
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging, innovatively created to be completely recyclable and encased in a reusable Gucci cotton canvas shopper for most Gucci.com orders.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.