A mini version of the adult's style, the children's Screener sneaker is presented in an iteration of a archival-inspired fabric. Influenced by classic trainers from the '70s, the sneaker—named for the defensive sports move—features the Web stripe on the side and vintage Gucci logo.
- Butter leather with blue and silver light GG lamé
- Purple and red Web
- Purple leather details
- Oval enamelled detail with metal Double G
- Label with Gucci vintage logo
- 25mm heel height
- Bi-colour sole
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.