Sporting a look synonymous with basketball sneakers from the ‘90s, the House introduces the newest rendition of the lace-up sneaker—Gucci Basket. This high-top style emulates the self-expression of on-court aesthetic with distinctive features and detailing. Finished with a lightly distressed effect, each pair is crafted primarily from Demetra. Created with the same processes used for tanning, the new material offers pliable and resilient performance with a supple finish. The eco-friendly material combines animal-free raw materials primarily from sustainable, renewable, and bio-based sources.
- White Demetra—crafted from animal-free raw materials that are primarily from sustainable, renewable, and bio-based sources
- Beige and ebony GG Supreme canvas
- Rubber Interlocking G patch
- Padding at the ankle
- Gucci logo detail
- Rubber Interlocking G at the side
- Rubber sole
- Lace-up closure
- Made in Italy
- Treated for a distressed effect
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.