Crafted from eco washed organic GG denim, this dress is embellished by the ‘Gucci quelle qu’en soit la saison’ sartorial label. The motto in French translates literally to "Gucci whatever the season" and plays on the concept that Gucci can be worn at any time. A message about leaving fashion’s old rules behind, the Epilogue collection conveys the idea that pieces should be timeless—not just in fashion for one season.
- Dark blue and ivory eco washed organic GG jacquard denim
- Brown leather trim
- GG gold-toned buttons
- 'Gucci quelle qu’en soit la saison' label
- This product is made of 100% organic cotton. It is produced through cultivation and manufacturing processes that don't involve harmful chemicals, pesticides or artificial fertilizers, and incorporates methods that respect biodiversity and ecosystems, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption. All organic cotton leftovers from the cutting process for this product are then upcycled into new materials under the “Gucci Up” program.
- Short sleeve
- Front patch pockets
- Front zip detail
- Length: 80cm based on a size 40 (IT)
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Made in Italy
- The model is 175 cm tall and is wearing a size 40 (IT).
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.