- Free Shipping and Returns
With a retro-inspired shape, the taupe snakeskin shoulder bag features a hybrid symbol, merging two of the House's most distinctive codes: the Horsebit and the Interlocking G. A tiger head decorated with crystals and colored enamel completes the front, recalling a vintage brooch by Hattie Carnegie—a legendary jewelry and fashion designer in the 1920s-1950s.
- Taupe snakeskin
- Shiny gold- and silver-toned hardware
- Enameled tiger head with crystals—inspired by a vintage Hattie Carnegie jewelry design
- Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House's most historical motifs in a mix of metals
- Interior zip and open pockets
- Paper plastic coated label with Gucci and Interlocking G print
- Sliding chain shoulder strap: drop 56cm
- Worn as a double chain shoulder strap: drop 30cm
- Can also be worn as a crossbody bag
- W27cm x H17cm x D6.5cm
- Leather and viscose lining
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
For Europe, we offer Free Express shipping with all orders (except for those delivered with the Saturday delivery option). From the moment the order leaves our warehouse, we deliver in 1-2 business days (or 2-3 business days in UAE), if not differently specified in the product availability information. All orders are processed Monday through Saturday (Saturday only where the service is available and has been selected), excluding Sunday and holidays.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
For online purchases, Gucci will refund the purchase price of merchandise that is returned in its original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact and attached to the item. Customized products cannot be returned.
You must inform Gucci of your intention to return the merchandise within 14 days of the date of delivery either by (i) directly returning the merchandise to Gucci together with the original invoice duly filled-in; or (ii) sending to Gucci the form downloadable here or any other unequivocal statement and then returning to Gucci the merchandise with the original invoice duly filled-in within 14 days after the day on which you sent the form (or any other unequivocal statement) to Gucci. You can use the free return label provided with each shipment to return your purchase. Refunds will be issued in the same form as was utilized for payment.
You may return products purchased online in any of our Gucci boutiques listed here
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PAYPAL (excluding United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia) and Wire Transfer.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 1 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.
- Free Shipping and Returns