- Complimentary Shipping and Returns
Part of the Gucci Tennis 1977 collection, the low-top sneaker is introduced within a line of accessories and ready-to-wear presented for Pre-Fall 2020 made from recycled materials and trims, supporting the House's commitment to sustainability. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House's vision for circular production. Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, Gucci Off The Grid uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials. Regenerated nylon, crafted using recycled sewing thread and trims displays the GG pattern against an opaque background in vivid yellow hue.
- Yellow GG nylon made from ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Green and red Web stripe made from recycled polyester
- Black contrast details made from cellulose sourced from sustainably managed forests
- Eyelets made from recycled steel with recycled polyester laces
- Organic cotton and viscose lining made from sustainably sourced wood pulp
- Sewn using recycled polyester thread
- This item will come with a FSC-certified recycled gift box, shipped flat, and recycled nylon flannel dust bag. Each Gucci Off The Grid product will ship with a dedicated booklet detailing the collection, printed on FSC-certified recycled paper.
- Gucci Tennis 1977 label made from recycled polyester
- TPU Sole made with 20% bio-based content instead of non-renewable fossil sources.
- GG motif at the sole
- 20mm height
- Made in Italy
- This product has not been made using materials of animal origin
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases will be extended to 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.
- Complimentary Shipping and Returns