Introducing a special collaboration with Globe-Trotter, a luxury travel lifestyle brand established in 1897, famous for luggage and leather collections defined by a typical British design. Handcrafted in Hertfordshire, England, by highly skilled artisans using original manufacturing techniques and machinery dating back to the Victorian era, the suitcases presented in the Fall Winter 2018 collection combine Globe-Trotter's craftsmanship with the House's distinctive codes and motifs.
- Black GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with black leather trim
- Palladium toned-hardware
- Black cotton linen lining
- Four 360° wheels
- Matching leather ID tag
- Handle with 2cm drop
- Retractable telescopic top handle
- Double belt closure and lock closure with key
- W40cm x H54cm x D21cm
- 26.5L capacity
- Made in England
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.