A new introduction for the Epilogue collection, these wide leg jeans are crafted from organic GG denim-specially washed. Gucci explores new takes on the cult fabric, reinterpreting it with different designs and washing techniques that blur the line between vintage and contemporary. All organic cotton leftovers from the cutting process for this product are then upcycled into new materials under the “Gucci Up” program.
- Dark blue and ivory eco washed organic GG jacquard denim
- Metallic Gucci vintage logo label at the back
- This product is made of 100% organic cotton. It is produced through cultivation and manufacturing processes that don't involve harmful chemicals, pesticides or artificial fertilizers, and incorporates methods that respect biodiversity and ecosystems, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption. All organic cotton leftovers from the cutting process for this product are then upcycled into new materials under the “Gucci Up” program.
- Five pocket style
- Leg opening: 33 cm and inseam is 110 cm, based on a size 25 (IT)
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Made in Italy
- The product shown in this image is a size 25 (IT)
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.