Gucci continues to bring House icons to the forefront in unexpected ways, merging two of its most distinctive codes into one symbol: the Interlocking G Horsebit. The hardware is presented in a modern mix of silver and gold tones on a grainy leather top handle bag. A detachable strap creates multifunctionality, doubling as a shoulder bag, while the top opening frame features a hinged lock on each side for a secure closure. The Gucci Zumi line takes its name from actress and experimental musician Zumi Rosow – unconventional and modern, and at the same time evoking an inherent free spirit – Zumi's individual look creates an unexpected contrast to the structured, refined details of the bag.
- Black grainy leather
- Shiny gold- and silver-toned hardware
- Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House's most historical motifs in a mix of metals
- Protective metal feet at the bottom
- Three interior gussets
- Centre zippered compartment
- Interior zipper pocket
- Double leather handles with 11.5cm drop
- Detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap with 44cm drop
- Double lock closure—lift to open
- Weight: 1.3kg approximately
- W33.5cm x H26cm x D11.5cm
- Leather and viscose lining
- Made in Italy
- The model is 171cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Orders placed before March 19nd will be shipped normally.
Orders placed from March 20th will be delivered in 2-3 business days starting after April 3rd, although this will be subject to the lifting of the current restrictions.
We will provide updates as they become available.
Thank you for your understanding.
Returns online will be extended beyond the current 14-day period, while in-store returns can be processed once our stores reopen—we will advise you when your local store will be operating normally again.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.