The geometric pattern on this Gucci Diana small tote bag recalls a backgammon playing board, a game that is thought to have originated more than 5,000 years ago. The various materials are presented as a patchwork design, resulting in an eclectic mix of textures and colours.
- Beige and ebony GG Supreme canvas and cuir leather patchwork
- Shiny antique gold-toned hardware
- Decorative studded leather belt handle shapers
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap with studded 'Gucci' logo
- This item comes with 2 decorative leather belt handle shapers as shown in the image
- Double G
- Interior open pocket
- Bamboo handles with 7cm drop
- Leather shoulder strap: 53cm drop; Canvas strap: 56cm drop
- Small size: W27cm x H24cm x D11cm
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Shipping & Returns Info
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Delivery in 1-2 business days
Store Collection Period: 14 days
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
For Collect In-Store orders, you can return or exchange your purchase within 30 days of collecting your item in-store or by contacting Client Services if you would like us to pick it up from an address of your choice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.
Innovatively designed to be recyclable, Gucci’s emblematic packaging channels the House’s fascination with vintage-inspired designs. An online exclusive reusable cotton tote is included with most Gucci.com orders.