Super mini versions of emblematic accessories channel the House's whimsical narrative. Synonymous with its monogram hardware and matelassé finish, this shoulder bag plays with the GG Marmont's signature elements with a new take on the recognisable quilted design that mixes diagonal and vertical motifs. Appearing since the '70s, the Double G is showcased in an antique silver tone against black leather.
- Black matelassé leather
- Antique silver-toned hardware
- Microfibre lining with suede-like finish
- Attached key ring that can attach to a separate bag
- Double G
- Chain shoulder strap with 60cm drop
- This item can fit a cell phone up to W69mm x H147mm x D7mm
- The Gucci card case wallet will fit inside this product
- Weight: .35kg approximately
- Super mini size: W16.5cm x H10cm x D4.5cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 170.5cm tall
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Store in the provided flannel bag or box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Available at Kuwait The Avenues: Delivery in 1-2 business days
Store Collection Period: 14 days
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
For Collect In-Store orders, you can return or exchange your purchase within 30 days of collecting your item in-store or by contacting Client Services if you would like us to pick it up from an address of your choice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.