The boat shoe is introduced within an exclusive collaboration for Fall Winter 2020, presenting Liberty London’s emblematic floral prints in a special collection of accessories and ready-to-wear. With its collection of fine ornaments, fabrics and objets d’art from around the world, the Tudor revival luxury department store founded in 1875 invoked social change in interior design and dress to the point that the Art Nouveau period in Italy is called 'Liberty Style'.
- Red, pink, blue and ivory floral print by Liberty London on black canvas
- White leather trim
- This product contains leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods. This product contains leather through an innovative Scrap-less process that minimizes the production of finished leather scraps and decreases the consumption of new natural resources compared to traditional methods. We further reduce our environmental impact by tanning only the leather actually needed for production.
- Gucci vintage logo label at the tongue
- Lace-up detail
- Rubber sole with embossed bee
- 20mm heel height
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.