Part of the Fall Winter 2019 collection, these spectacles are defined by a mask shape reminiscent of ski goggles. Backed by a hidden metal frame and embellished with an Interlocking G rivet, the multilayered GG lens creates a colourful game of reflections. Classic House codes, like the Gucci script and the blue and red Web, enhance the acetate temples.
- Gold metal hidden frame with Interlocking G rivet and ivory acetate detail at the top
- Gold metal and shiny black acetate temples with Gucci script and blue and red enamel Web detail
- Rubber nose pads
- Multilayered pink mirror lens with GG motif
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Frame height: 6cm
- Frame width: 14.4cm
- Made in Italy
- Glasses arrive in a velvet hard case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colours and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case colour selection will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfibre cloth.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
Orders placed before March 19nd will be shipped normally.
Orders placed from March 20th will be delivered in 2-3 business days starting after April 3rd, although this will be subject to the lifting of the current restrictions.
We will provide updates as they become available.
Thank you for your understanding.
Returns online will be extended beyond the current 14-day period, while in-store returns can be processed once our stores reopen—we will advise you when your local store will be operating normally again.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.