A historical House code inspired by the equestrian world, the Web is repurposed in new ways each season. In these aviator shades, the stripe becomes a discreet enamelled detail underlining the end piece, linking the frame to the temples. Crafted from tortoiseshell acetate, this design is highlighted by metal frame profiles and completed by a bar on top of the bridge. The temple tips feature a cut-out segment.
- Light tortoiseshell acetate and gold metal frame with top bar
- Light tortoiseshell acetate temples with enamel green and red Web at the end pieces and slit at the tips
- Adjustable rubber nose pads
- Grey lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Frame height: 5.5cm
- Frame width: 14.5cm
- Made in Japan
- Glasses arrive in a velvet hard case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colours and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case colour selection will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfibre cloth.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
Orders placed before March 19nd will be shipped normally.
Orders placed from March 20th will be delivered in 2-3 business days starting after April 3rd, although this will be subject to the lifting of the current restrictions.
We will provide updates as they become available.
Thank you for your understanding.
Returns online will be extended beyond the current 14-day period, while in-store returns can be processed once our stores reopen—we will advise you when your local store will be operating normally again.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.