A special collection inspired by the vibrancy of world-renowned resort destinations presents a woven tote bag individualized with colours, trims and personalised leather tags representing each location. “Mykonos”—the Greek island part of the Cyclades in the Aegean Sea—is embossed in metallic gold lettering on a leather patch enriching the tote. Orange and blue stripes and light blue embroidered Gs are juxtaposed with red leather trim. The shape is finished with double top handles and an optional shoulder strap that can be detached on one side and stored within the bag.
- Embroidered Square G and stripes fabric with blue and red leather trims
- Gold printed "Mykonos" leather tag
- Cotton linen lining
- Made with metal and chrome-free tanned leather
- This product contains leather made through an alternative chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Interior: 2 zipper pockets
- Leather top handles with 8cm drop; Adjustable leather shoulder strap with 37cm drop can be detached on one side and tucked into bag
- Metal hook closure
- W43cm x H34cm x D18.5cm
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.