For Cruise 2019, the Gucci Dive watch blends a steel design with a symbolic motif of the House: the Kingsnake. The serpentine motif is framed by a steel case.
- Steel case, black dial with silver snake motif, steel bracelet
- Quartz movement
- Water resistance: 20 ATM (660 feet/200 metres)
- Wrist size adjustable from 146mm to 221mm
- Swiss Made and two year international warranty
Gucci watches are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Avoid placing your watch near devices generating strong magnetic fields
- When possible avoid any impact that might damage your watch
- Avoid exposing your watch to extreme temperatures or temperature variations
- Avoid direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfumes, mosquito repellent or any chemicals, since they may damage your watch’s components
- If the text “WATER RESISTANT” or symbol appears on the case-back, the water resistance of your watch has been tested to a depth of approximately 30 meters. However, the absolute water resistance of a watch may not be permanently guaranteed. It may be affected by ageing of the gaskets, accidental impact on the crown or crystal and other external factors. We recommend having your watch’s water resistance tested by a Gucci service center once a year
- Gold watches are a creation crafted at the time: each piece is authentically individual and unique. For this reason, please take into consideration that the pieces are not water resistant and for no reason should be immersed into the water or rinsed
- Make sure that the crown is always pushed back into the normal running position, to prevent moisture or dust penetrating into the case
- Never operate the crown or chronograph push-buttons when the watch is wet or underwater to prevent water penetrating into the case
- Use soapy water and a soft brush for cleaning metal, PVD and ceramic bracelets, rubber, acetate and water resistant cases. Rinse with clean water to eliminate washing residue. Never use cleaning agents. Wipe down with a soft cloth
- Always rinse your watch in lukewarm water after use in a saline or chlorinated environment (sea water, swimming pool)
- It is advised to change the battery as soon as it is drained or spent as it may leak, which would damage the movement and the internal components of your watch
- To care for leather, exotic and fabric straps: Since these materials are natural, be sure to protect your strap from prolonged exposure to the sun and moisture, so as not to alter its shape and color. Watches containing these materials should not be used underwater.
Extended returns for the holiday season. Orders placed from November 15 to December 31 will include extended complimentary returns until January 31.
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging—innovatively created to be completely recyclable. A single Gucci.com exclusive cotton canvas shopper will also accompany each order, excluding those consisting solely of ties.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.