Introduced in the evocative setting of the Théâtre Le Palace in Paris, the Gucci Zumi line takes its name from actress and experimental musician Zumi Rosow, who walked the Spring Summer 2019 runway carrying the bag. Crafted from black grainy leather, this continental wallet is enhanced by the Interlocking G Horsebit, a hybrid combination of two distinctive House codes. A classic piece elevated through Gucci's eclectic vision, the accessory is complemented with interior compartments and a zipper coin pocket.
- Black grainy leather
- Shiny gold- and silver-toned hardware
- Moiré lining
- Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House's most historical motifs in a mix of metals
- Twelve card slots and two bill compartments
- Two separate interior compartments
- Zipper coin pocket
- Snap closure
- Open: W19cm x H18cm
- Closed: W19cm x H10cm x D3.5cm
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Store in the provided flannel bag or box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.