Black cat-eye frames are carved into a bamboo effect design with gold-toned metal details, complemented by yellow lenses. Bamboo was originally incorporated into Gucci's collections in 1947 and soon became one of the most recognisable House emblems, often reworked in unexpected ways.
- Black injected frame with bamboo effect and gold metal details
- Black injected temples with bamboo effect, gold metal details and Interlocking G logo
- Adjustable rubber nose pads
- Yellow lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Made in Japan
- Glasses arrive in a velvet hard case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colours and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case colour selection will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfibre cloth.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
You may return products purchased online in any of our Gucci boutiques listed here
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.