The distinctive shape of the Gucci Horsebit 1955 duffle bag is introduced within an exclusive collaboration for Fall Winter 2020, presenting Liberty London’s emblematic floral prints within a special collection of accessories and ready-to-wear. With its collection of fine ornaments, fabrics and objets d’art from around the world, the Tudor revival luxury department store founded in 1875 invoked social change in interior design and dress to the point that the Art Nouveau period in Italy is called 'Liberty Style'. Floral printed leather defines the top handle shape, with the printed phrase ‘Gucci Liberty’ in honour of the special mash-up.
- Light pink and light blue floral print by Liberty London on ivory leather
- 'Gucci Liberty' print
- Cotton linen lining
- This product contains leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- The model is 184cm tall
- Horsebit detail
- Leather luggage tag
- Interior zipper pocket and phone case
- 1 interior open pocket with 2 compartments
- Double top handles with 10cm drop
- Detachable and adjustable nylon shoulder strap with 52cm drop
- Extended double zipper closure
- W39cm x H34cm x D14.5cm
- Weight: 1.37kg
- Made in Italy
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.