The Epilogue collection takes shape in silhouettes inspired by the ‘70s, featuring oversized botanical prints and rainbow stripes sourced from Ken Scott’s archive. Nicknamed the ‘Fashion Gardener,’ Ken Scott was an American designer who lived in Milan in the ‘60s and ‘70s and whose colourful floral drawings were reflective of his eclectic personality. A vivid print inspired by the world of nature decorates this print linen skirt.
- Print taken from Ken Scott archives
- Multicolour linen with floral print by Ken Scott—Ken Scott is brand of Mantero
- 'George Kenneth Scott Gucci' label
- Due to the printing technique used, the placement of the pattern will vary from item to item
- Button closure
- Length: 98cm based on a size 40 (IT)
- 100% linen
- Made in Italy
- The model is 173cm and is wearing size 40 (IT)
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.