A bright botanical print by Ken Scott animates this small shoulder bag. Nicknamed the ‘Fashion Gardener,’ Ken Scott was an American designer who lived in Milan in the ‘60s and ‘70s and whose colourful floral drawings were reflective of his eclectic personality. The Gucci Horsebit 1995 shoulder bag is completed by its signature gold-toned hardware. Pieces with versatile ways to wear and style embrace each person who is part of the House’s individual spirit.
- Print taken from Ken Scott archives
- Black leather with floral print by Ken Scott - Ken Scott is brand of Mantero
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber landing with suede-like finish
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Half Horsebit detail at each side
- Each bag will ship with a small pouch containing two additional button covers that can be used to cover the exposed studs when the shoulder strap is lengthened
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Shoulder strap with snap buttons can be adjusted from a 25cm to 45cm drop
- Flap closure
- Weight: .84kg approximately
- Small size: W25cm x H18cm x D8cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 177cm tall
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols, the double ring and bar design decorates the Gucci Horsebit 1955— unifying details from the archives with a modern spirit.