Brought back to the forefront, the recognizable shape is enhanced with an additional, detachable shoulder strap. Attached to the bag with a buckle closure, the second strap adds a contemporary feel to the archival style, providing new ways to wear—from top handle, to shoulder and cross body. The style is presented in vivid green leather as a part of the Epilogue collection. The Jackie 1961: available exclusively in Gucci stores and on Gucci.com
- Emerald green leather
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Inserts contain leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Interior: 1 open pocket and 1 zipper pocket
- This style is sold with an additional shoulder strap which can be attached to the bag with a buckle closure
- Handle: 18cm strap drop from central hole, handle with additional shoulder strap: 52cm drop from central hole
- Piston closure
- Small size: W27.5cm x H19cm x D4cm
- Weight: .45kg approximately
- Made in Italy
- The model is 171cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
A symbol of Gucci's heritage, Jackie 1961 references the original style created and first worn during the '60s. Revived by the Creative Director with a new relevance for the contemporary, the latest iteration is defined by clean lines and a second strap that adds new ways to wear.