- Complimentary Shipping and Returns
In silhouette that mirrors the recognisable details of a diver's watch, the Gucci Dive has a contemporary appeal with a black matte dial and rubber strap.
- Steel and black PVD case, black matte dial, black rubber strap
- ETA quartz movement
- Water resistance: 20 ATM (660 feet/200 metres)
- Wrist size adjustable from 162mm to 204mm
- Swiss Made and two year international warranty
Gucci watches are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Avoid placing your watch near devices generating strong magnetic fields
- When possible avoid any impact that might damage your watch
- Avoid exposing your watch to extreme temperatures or temperature variations
- Avoid direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfumes, mosquito repellent or any chemicals, since they may damage your watch’s components
- If the text “WATER RESISTANT” or symbol appears on the case-back, the water resistance of your watch has been tested to a depth of approximately 30 meters. However, the absolute water resistance of a watch may not be permanently guaranteed. It may be affected by ageing of the gaskets, accidental impact on the crown or crystal and other external factors. We recommend having your watch’s water resistance tested by a Gucci service center once a year
- Gold watches are a creation crafted at the time: each piece is authentically individual and unique. For this reason, please take into consideration that the pieces are not water resistant and for no reason should be immersed into the water or rinsed
- Make sure that the crown is always pushed back into the normal running position, to prevent moisture or dust penetrating into the case
- Never operate the crown or chronograph push-buttons when the watch is wet or underwater to prevent water penetrating into the case
- Use soapy water and a soft brush for cleaning metal, PVD and ceramic bracelets, rubber, acetate and water resistant cases. Rinse with clean water to eliminate washing residue. Never use cleaning agents. Wipe down with a soft cloth
- Always rinse your watch in lukewarm water after use in a saline or chlorinated environment (sea water, swimming pool)
- It is advised to change the battery as soon as it is drained or spent as it may leak, which would damage the movement and the internal components of your watch
- To care for leather, exotic and fabric straps: Since these materials are natural, be sure to protect your strap from prolonged exposure to the sun and moisture, so as not to alter its shape and color. Watches containing these materials should not be used underwater.
For Europe, we offer Free Express shipping with all orders (except for those delivered with the Saturday delivery option). From the moment the order leaves our warehouse, we deliver in 1-2 business days (or 2-3 business days in UAE), if not differently specified in the product availability information. All orders are processed Monday through Saturday (Saturday only where the service is available and has been selected), excluding Sunday and holidays.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
At Gucci, our top priority is the health and well-being of our clients, teams and communities, and we have been closely monitoring the latest developments with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Therefore, we are temporarily adjusting our return policy for both online and in store purchases.
The return window for online purchases will be extended to 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.
- Complimentary Shipping and Returns