THE ALCHEMIST'S GARDEN
Tears From the Moon echoes the free and joyful spirit of a dragonfly. The scent is built around a dewy floral bouquet of White Peony, a symbol of richness and honor, the fresh and animalic Lily of the Valley, and the radiant Stephanotis—unlocking the secret of this elegant spring sillage.
- Main ingredients: Lily of the Valley, White Peony, Stephanotis.
- The airy, floral White Peony is a symbol of richness and honor.
- Fresh with an animalic hint, it is enriched by the green dewiness of Lily of the Valley at the heart.
- The radiant Stephanotis, also known as Madagascar jasmine, unlocks the secret of this elegant spring bouquet.
- Encased within a lacquered white glass bottle, it is defined by a decorative gold foliage pattern and finished with a green bow at the bottom of the bottle.
- Tears from the Moon is emblazoned with a dragonfly, an insect symbolizing freedom, wisdom and transformation.
- The fragrance is contained in a white box accented with the same gold flourishing and Gucci logo found on the flacon.
- Part of The Alchemist's Garden line, this item comes in a special moiré pouch.
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.
Innovatively designed to be recyclable, Gucci’s emblematic packaging channels the House’s fascination with vintage-inspired designs. An online exclusive reusable cotton tote is included with most Gucci.com orders.