The Gucci Tennis 1977 sneaker is presented in a high-top version for the Pre-Fall 2020 collection. Crafted from a monogram canvas that combines with the textured GG motif at the sole and the House Web. The style is finished with a dedicated label with the name of the line and a subtle embroidered detail of the number 77.
- Beige/ebony original GG canvas
- Green and red Web
- White contrast details
- Green grosgrain trim
- The TPU sole is made of 20% bio-based content instead of non-renewable fossil fuels.
- Gucci Tennis 1977 label
- GG motif at the sole
- "77" embroidery
- Rubber sole, made with 20% bio-based content
- 20mm height
- 10.5cm boot shaft height, measurements based on 37 (IT)
- Made in Italy
- This product has not been made using materials of animal origin
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
Extended returns for the holiday season. Orders placed from November 15 to December 24 will include extended complimentary returns until January 31.
Shipping Service & Fee
Delivery Estimate from Shipping
Express Delivery –
Metro areas: 3-5 business days
Regional areas: 4–5 business days
The return window for all online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. To make a return or exchange, complete all return commercial invoices and follow the detailed instructions included with all online orders. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
- COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING & RETURNS