This item features bright and colourful geometric motifs that recall the uniforms worn by horse riding jockeys. The collection is inspired by the Parade Ring, or paddock, where horses walk around as a warm-up before the race and to help racegoers pick a winner. Here the print appears on this Gucci Horsebit 1955 shoulder bag.
- Black leather with geometric print
- Shiny gold-toned hardware
- Lining: cotton linen
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Half Horsebit detail at each side
- Each bag will ship with a small pouch containing two additional button covers that can be used to cover the exposed studs when the shoulder strap is lengthened
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Shoulder strap with snap buttons can be adjusted from a 25cm to 45cm drop
- Flap closure
- Weight: .84kg approximately
- Small size: W25cm x H18cm x D8cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 179cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Shipping Service & Fee
Delivery Estimate from Shipping
Express Delivery –
Metro areas: 3-5 business days
Regional areas: 4–5 business days
The return window for all online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. To make a return or exchange, complete all return commercial invoices and follow the detailed instructions included with all online orders. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
- COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING & RETURNS