The Gucci Aria collection is an exploration of the House's most emblematic codes and symbols. A member of the Beloved family, the GG Marmont is synonymous with its matelassé leather and monogram hardware. Here, the small shoulder bag is reimagined with a new geometric take on its signature finish that combines vertical and diagonal motifs.
- Black matelassé leather
- Antique silver-toned hardware
- Microfibre lining with a suede-like finish
- Double G
- Interior zipper pocket
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 55cm drop or can be worn as a top handle with 30cm drop.
- Flap with spring closure
- This item can fit a cell phone up to W78mm x H158mm x D8mm
- The Gucci card case wallet will fit inside this product
- Weight: .648kg approximately
- Small size: W26cm x H15cm x D7cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 174cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Shipping Service & Fee
Delivery Estimate from Shipping
Express Delivery –
Metro areas: 3-5 business days
Regional areas: 4–5 business days
The return window for all online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. To make a return or exchange, complete all return commercial invoices and follow the detailed instructions included with all online orders. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
- COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING & RETURNS