- COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING & RETURNS
The GG is a nearly 100 year old symbol that has been brought back into the forefront of Gucci's designs in unexpected ways. The oversized motif is presented on a wool silk scarf.
- Light pink and sky blue wool silk GG jacquard
- Fringe edges
- W35cm x L180cm
- 91% wool and 9% silk
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Dry clean only
- If needed, iron on low temperature to remove any wrinkles or creases
Our warehouse is open, however you may experience some delays in shipment and/or delivery of your order. Please allow additional time to receive your items.
For New Zealand, we offer Free Express shipping with all orders.
Delivery timeframes are estimated as follows:
Metro areas: 1 – 3 business days
Regional areas: 3 – 5 business days
As the safety of our clients, teams and communities are our top priority, we are working with TnT to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Following recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), TnT have temporarily suspended signature requirements for most deliveries to extend its safety precautions at the point of delivery. Therefore, we are temporarily not requiring you to physically sign for your delivery. We suggest that you follow your shipment with the tracking number found in your shipping confirmation email.
If you require further assistance, you can contact us by Live Chat or phone at +64.800.438.004, Monday-Friday from 10AM-7PM (NZST).
Complimentary returns will be offered for all online orders shipped to and returned from New Zealand.
To return or exchange an item:
1. The item is in its original condition: merchandise that has been worn, used, altered or damaged will not be accepted
2. Complete all four (4) copies of Return Commercial Invoice:
3. Tick the item(s) you wish to return in the Returns column.
4. Indicate if you wish to Return or Exchange and provide a return reason.
5. Complete the Returned Units and Return Total $ (NZD) section, indicating the total number of items to be returned, and the total value of the returned items.
6. Date and sign the Return Pro-Forma Declaration.
7. Do not enclose the Return paperwork or Connote inside your package, as these are required by Customs.
8. Upon collection, leave the following paperwork outside of the package for the driver, and leave the box open for Customs inspection:
Four (4) copies of the Return Commercial Invoice, and
Three (3) copies of the Connote.
9. It is returned and received by Gucci within 14 days from the date of delivery.
10. Please note that new orders for an exchange item are subject to merchandise availability, we will inform you if we are unable to fulfil you order.
11. You may return or exchange merchandise in its original condition in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
For more information kindly visit of FAQ, if you need an assistance with a return or exchange kindly contact or Online Sales Assosciates via Live Chat, Email or phone +64 0800 438 004.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
- COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING & RETURNS