Aviator sunglasses in gold metal are defined by the Web, a historical House code inspired by the equestrian world and repurposed in new ways every season. The bumble bee, a symbol of the House, finishes the tips for a subtle brand detail.
- Gold metal with green and red Web frame
- Gold metal temples with black tips
- Green shaded lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Frame height: 5.42 cm; Frame Width: 14.5 cm
- Temple length: 140 mm; Lens height: 50 mm, Nose bridge length: 17 mm
- Made in Japan
- Glasses arrive in a velvet hard case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colours and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case colour selection will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfibre cloth.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
Shipping Service & Fee
Delivery Estimate from Shipping
Express Delivery –
Metro areas: 3-7 business days
Regional areas: 4-7 business days
The return window for all online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. To make a return or exchange, complete all return commercial invoices and follow the detailed instructions included with all online orders. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
- COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING & RETURNS