Thin ring with feline head detail in 925 sterling silver with aged dark finish and Arabesque pattern.
- 925 Sterling silver with aged dark finish
- 10mm width
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
Shipping Service & Fee
Delivery Estimate from Shipping
Express Delivery –
Metro areas: 3-7 business days
Regional areas: 4-7 business days
The return window for all online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. To make a return or exchange, complete all return commercial invoices and follow the detailed instructions included with all online orders. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
- COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING & RETURNS