- COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING & RETURNS
A vibrant collection of creamy, colour-rich lipsticks with a long-lasting finish, the Rouge à Lèvres Satin lip colour delivers bold pigment with an ultra-light and moisturizing feel that leaves lips smooth and soft. The first chapter in a new story for Gucci Beauty, born under the creative direction of Alessandro Michele, a range of brilliantly coloured shades are inspired by iconic Hollywood movies and characters from the gilded era. The bold colour palette speaks to the eccentric and free-spirited mood of the House's collections—an unconfined and unlimited form of self-expression—with each lipstick encased within precious gold-toned packaging etched with an intricately engraved design.
- 505 Janet Rust (Rusty Red)
- Satin finish lipstick
- Saturated with pigment for intense, long-wearing colour
- Moisturizing formula contains a mix of waxes and resin to grip the lips
- Floral fragrance with violet notes and a soft, fruity scent
- Dermatologically tested
- Inspired by the designs of vintage makeup, the lipstick is presented in a gold-toned tube etched with a decorative Art Deco influenced motif
- The lipsticks within all of the collections can be layered and blended to create new colours and finishes.
- This shade can be used as a blush to create a flush of colour on the cheeks. Can be applied in the following ways: create 2 to 3 small strokes directly onto the cheek then blend in with fingers, warm up some product on the fingertips and pat delicately onto the apple of the cheeks, blend in the product using a blush brush in an upward motion from the center of the face toward the temples.
- 21.5 mm x 72 mm x 21.5 mm
- Please note, returns on this item will only be accepted if the original protective packaging is intact.
Shipping Service & Fee
Delivery Estimate from Shipping
Express Delivery –
Metro areas: 3-5 business days
Regional areas: 4–5 business days
The return window for all online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. To make a return or exchange, complete all return commercial invoices and follow the detailed instructions included with all online orders. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs section.
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging—innovatively created to be completely recyclable. A single Gucci.com exclusive cotton canvas shopper will also accompany each order, excluding those consisting solely of ties.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
- COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING & RETURNS