A message about leaving fashion’s old rules behind, Epilogue conveys the idea that pieces should be timeless–not just in fashion for one season. The collection highlights Alessandro Michele’s most emblematic styles and motifs from the past 5 years, like the GG Marmont. The recognizable style is presented in python in a vibrant red shade. The super mini shoulder bag is completed by the recognizable Double G hardware.
- Red python
- Antique gold-toned hardware
- Leather lining
- Insert contains leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Attached key ring that can attach to a separate bag
- Double G
- Chain shoulder strap with 60cm drop
- This item can fit a cell phone up to W69mm x H147mm x D7mm
- The Gucci card case wallet will fit inside this product
- Weight: .35kg approximately
- Super mini size: W16.5cm x H10cm x D4.5cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 169cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Store in the provided flannel bag or box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.