Supporting the House's commitment to sustainability, this backpack is part of a line of accessories and ready-to-wear made from recycled materials and trims. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House's vision for circular production. Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, Gucci Off The Grid uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials.
- Blue GG nylon made from ECONYL®—aa nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials (from fish nets, carpets and other scraps) that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Black ribbon trim and pallidum-toned hardware
- Ribbons and cord in recycled polyester that reuse waste or byproducts, reducing the environmental footprint associated with new fossil fuel-based material.
- Insert in leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Leather detail with Gucci script logo
- Exterior: 3 flap pockets with snap button closures
- Interior: 1 zipper pocket
- Top handle with 6cm drop; Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Drawstring and flap with buckle closure
- W29cm x H42cm x D18cm
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Made in Italy
- The first model is 184 cm tall, the second model is 171 cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
This item will come with a FSC-certified recycled gift box, shipped flat, and recycled nylon flannel dust bag. Each Gucci Off The Grid product will ship with a dedicated booklet detailing the collection, printed on FSC-certified recycled paper.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.