Mirroring the material's historic origins, GG Supreme is introduced in a timeless mix of blue and beige for Gucci Love Parade. The canvas has come to the front of each collection decade after decade to become a hallmark of the House. Here, the classic palette defines this mini bag from the Gucci Horsebit 1955 line.
- Beige and blue GG Supreme canvas
- Blue leather trim
- Silver-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with suede-like finish
- Horsebit detail
- This item can fit a cell phone up to 3"W x 6.6"H x .4"D
- Detachable shoulder straps: Nylon Web with 18.9" drop and leather with 21.9" drop
- Flap closure
- Mini size: 8.1"W x 5.7"H x 2"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 6" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Estimated delivery within 2 - 4 business days.
|Next Business Day |
Order by 3pm CT on a business day.
Delivery between 9am - 8pm, Monday to Friday.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date of delivery. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI account.
Items must remain in their original condition with all labels attached and intact.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping.
For more information about payment, visit our FAQs Section.
Innovatively designed to be recyclable, Gucci’s emblematic packaging channels the House’s fascination with vintage-inspired designs. An online exclusive reusable cotton tote is included with most Gucci.com orders.