An everlasting design, this Ophidia shoulder bag is presented in the traditional beige and ebony GG Supreme canvas, inspired by an archival design from the 1930s. The emblematic Double G hardware and signature green and red Web stripe enrich this timeless piece with historical references.
- Beige and ebony GG Supreme canvas
- Brown leather trim
- Antique gold-toned hardware
- Green and red Web
- Blue and red Web shoulder strap
- Cotton linen lining
- Double G
- Inside: 1 zip pocket
- Shoulder strap with 19.7" drop
- Zip closure
- 9.2"W x 6.3"H x 1.8"D
- Made in Italy
- Weight: 0.68kg
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Shipping & Returns Info
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Estimated delivery within 2 - 4 business days.
|Next Business Day |
Order by 3pm CT on a business day.
Delivery between 9am - 8pm, Monday to Friday.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date of delivery. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI account.
Items must remain in their original condition with all labels attached and intact.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping.
For more information about payment, visit our FAQs Section.