Designed with rounded edges and a soft shape, the tote bag is introduced within the Gucci Horsebit 1955 collection for Spring Summer 2020. Made from shiny white leather, the medium size double-handled silhouette has a chain shoulder strap that complements its modern spirit, finished with an organizational interior and magnetic snap closure. The collection unifies details first introduced on the original bag that inspired the line from over six decades ago with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world.
- White shiny leather
- Gold-toned hardware
- Cotton linen lining
- This product contains leather made through an alternative chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Two interior gussets
- Interior open pocket
- Double leather straps with 9.5cm drop can be tucked and stored inside the bag
- Detachable chain and leather shoulder straps with 29cm drop and 68cm length
- Leather strap and magnetic snap closure
- Weight: 1.82kg approximately
- Medium size: W35cm x H27cm x D12cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 175cm tall
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.