A historical House code inspired by the equestrian world, the Web is repurposed in new ways each season. In these aviator shades, the stripe becomes a discreet enamelled detail underlining the end piece, linking the frame to the temples. Crafted from black acetate, this design is highlighted by metal frame profiles and completed by a bar on top of the bridge. The temple tips feature a cut-out segment.
- Shiny black acetate and silver metal frame with top bar
- Shiny black acetate temples with enamel green and red Web at the end pieces and slit at the tips
- Adjustable rubber nose pads
- Grey polarized lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Frame height: 5.5cm
- Frame width: 14.5cm
- Made in Japan
- Glasses arrive in a velvet hard case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colours and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case colour selection will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfibre cloth.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases will be extended to 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.