Introducing 'Souvenir from Rome' the new collection of furniture and decorative pieces designed by Alessandro Michele with motifs and patterns borrowed from the ready-to-wear collection. A series of decorative cloches are introduced to the Décor line rendered in silver-plated brass specially finished with an antique effect. Traditionally used for covering or serving food, the bell-shaped cover is embellished with codes of the House. The handle is shaped into a three-dimensional snake detail—one of many symbolic motifs associated with the collection. "Maison de L'Amour" is engraved on the front and "Gucci XXV" on the back.
- Silver-plated brass
- Snake detail
- "Maison de L'Amour" engraving on the front; "Gucci XXV" engraving on the back
- W22cm x H14cm
- Made in Italy
- This product can be personalised with a bespoke engraving at your nearest Gucci boutique, please contact us before placing your order for more information.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Clean as soon as possible after use with running water, a damp sponge or cloth with water and a mild detergent, or mild soapy water. After rinsing, dry the item completely using a soft cloth.
- Do not use abrasive products such as chloride, chlorine or acid-based products.
- Store in a soft cloth in a moisture-free location.
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging—innovatively created to be completely recyclable and accompanied by a Gucci.com exclusive reusable cotton canvas shopper on most orders.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.