Inspired by the hiking world and designed with an oversize shape sole, these wool-lined sneakers are presented in a dynamic mix of materials—rubber, suede, and the Original GG monogram canvas from the 1970s. A recurring detail of the latest collections, the Gucci logo is displayed in the graphic font of SEGA—a fixture in the colorful arcades and coin-op game rooms of the eighties.
- Featured in Vogue’s 25 Ways to Gucci
- Brown leather, brown suede and beige/brick red Original GG canvas
- Merino wool lining
- Rubber Gucci patch in SEGA font, used with permission of Sega Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Perforated padded ankle detail
- Rubber lug sole
- Wool type: Merino
- Wool origin: Europe
- 2.2" height
- Shaft height: 5.5"
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush