Enhancing a swimsuit in ivory sparkling stretch fabric, the Gucci Tennis embroidery is inspired by the House's archive pieces for a country club from 1987. With a retro feel that transcends seasons, the logo is created for an imaginary Gucci team or sports club. The preppy influence seen throughout the House narrative continues to evolve with a new sports-themed logo created for Pre-Fall 2019.
- Ivory sparkling stretch fabric
- Gucci Tennis embroidery
- Buttons allow the straps to be worn as crisscross back straps or as a self-tie halter
- Scooped neckline
- 80% polyamide and 20% elastane
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'7" and is wearing size small
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- It is recommended to rinse the bathing suit after each use
- Wash separately, avoiding rubbing that may damage the fabric
- Avoid prolonged contact with water, chlorine and thermal water
- Take care to avoid rubbing onto other items as this may leave traces of color onto lightly-colored fabrics
- Please note, after several washes the color may gradually change