Since its debut in the Fall Winter 2015 collection, the Princetown slipper has become a mainstay of Gucci collections. Unconventional yet entirely modern, the influential accessory is a contemporary interpretation of the Horsebit loafer. Presented in Original GG canvas lined with lamb wool.
- Featured in Vogue’s 25 Ways to Gucci
- Beige/brick red Original GG canvas
- Lamb wool lining
- Horsebit detail
- Elongated toe
- Leather sole
- Wool type: dyed lamb
- Wool origin: Italy
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush