The Gucci 1977 sneaker is animated by colors that recall the House Web. Every season historic patterns and motifs are reimagined through the Gucci lens. Presented with a geometric twist, the Houndstooth motif is presented as a striped pattern that mixes with the Interlocking G. The House's monogram also appears as a textured motif along the mid-sole.
- Red and green houndstooth and stripe wool with Interlocking G
- White contrast details
- Green and red Web stripe
- Grosgrain trim
- Lining contains organic cotton where the cultivation and manufacturing process restrict the use of chemicals, eliminate pesticides or artificial fertilizers and incorporate methods that respect biodiversity, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption. Ribbon contains recycled polyester that reuse waste or byproducts, reducing the environmental footprint associated with new fossil fuel-based material. Sole contains 20% of bio-based content instead of non-renewable fossil fuels.
- Gucci Tennis 1977 label
- GG motif at the sole
- Rubber sole
- .6" height
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush